- Silicone sleeve adds extra protection to potential impact areas
- As with all glass products, the eddy Glass bottle could break if dropped.
- No tipping required. Just flip open the bite valve and sip.
- Durable, easy to carry and spill proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 24 oz / .7 L
- Total Weight: 18.4 oz / 521 g
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 3.25 in / 26.7 x 8.3 cm
- Bottle Material: Naturally BPA-Free France Glass with Silicone Sleeve
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from
CLEANING THE EDDY
Cleaning the eddy Glass:
The eddy Glass bottle can be easily cleaned with a bottle brush using warm water and mild soap. Glass bottle and silicone sleeve are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Cleaning the lid assembly:
The bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.