Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why we reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. The double-walled, vacuum-insulated steel vessel keeps 12 oz. of coffee or tea piping hot for 6 hours, with an impact cap that prevents dents or cracks if you drop it.
- One-handed self-sealing lever
- Leak-proof closure
- Lock-open button for frequent sipping
- Arms flip up for easy cleaning
- Vacuum insulation stays hot 4+ hours
- Impact cap prevents dents and cracks
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Total Capacity: 12 oz / 354 ml
- Total Weight: 7.24 oz / 205 g
- Dimensions: 7.48 X 4.13 in / 19 X 10.5 cm
- Vessel: Stainless steel
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
CLEANING THE FORGE
The Forge’s cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
CAP CLEANING TIPS
- Remove lid from vessel.
- Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
- After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
HAND-WASHING TIPS FOR THE VESSEL
- Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
- For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.