Our Gogo is such a classic that we were pretty cautious to revise it. But we did – and now proudly introduce our ‘New Beetle’: modern, sleek, and technical for school, office or everyday adventures. Practical features are still a given and the back system offers even more comfort.
Highlights of GoGo
- For alpine backpacks the combination of comfort, durability, functionality and low weight is essential. Deuter’s Alpine System answers this challenge by focusing on a compact, secure yet comfortable fit with its two flexible softstripe back pads that are perfectly adapted to the anatomy and follow the wearer’s movements. In combination with the pack’s sleek shape this keeps the load always close to the centre of gravity – thus guaranteeing full pack control.
- The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- special compartment for documents
- External Pockets (2)
Material: ( material composition: Polyester: 95% / Polyamide: 5% )
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
* D stands for Denier. It describes the weight of the yarn. 600D is equivalent to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibers are very tear and abrasion resistant and absorb hardly any moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibers are extremely durable and abrasion resistant. In addition, they are characterized by high elasticity and low weight.