GATES CARBON DRIVE SYSTEM
This maintenance-free carbon drive system delivers the same quiet, smooth ride you’d get from a belt drive but with the strength and efficiency of a chain. The combination of a 5:1 gear ratio, perimeter-weighted flywheel and freewheel feature give the TDF a realistic, outdoor-bike feel.
OUTDOOR RIDE FEEL
The TDF bike has drop handlebars for multiple hand positions, dual-sided pedals, and an ergonomic gear shifting system to adjust to every incline, decline and resistance level.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
The TDF bike is one of the most maintenance-friendly bikes on the market. The magnetic resistance system, carbon belt, rust-resistant aluminum frames and hidden stainless steel hardware make it easy to clean and maintain, without the need for replacement parts.
DUAL-SIDED PEDALS WITH SPD
Compatible with the most cycling shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness footwear.
LIGHTWEIGHT, ALUMINUM FRAME
Resistant to rust, this lightweight aluminum frame is maintenance-friendly and easy to move in-between classes. All hardware is hidden and the bike’s stainless steel construction prevents rust.
- Maximum User Weight lbs (kg)350 lbs (159 kg)
- Adjustments: Vertical seat adjustment, horizontal seat adjustment, multi-position handlebar adjustments, fore/aft adjustments, vertical handlebar adjustment
- Seat: Ergonomic padded saddle
- Pedals: Dual-sided pedals with SPD
- Handlebars: Multi-position drop handlebars
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame
- Accessories Holder(s)Dual water bottle holders
- Resistance System: Eddy current magnetic resistance
- Flywheel Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 Kg)
- Transport Wheels: Yes
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Machine Weight lbs (kg): 133.6 lbs (60.5 kg)
- Product L x W x H in (cm): 57 x 24 x 51.5 in (144.7 x 60.9 x 130.8 cm)
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 167.3 lbs (75.8 kg)
- Shipping L x W x H in (cm): 47.6 x 20.8 x 40.1 in (121 x 53 x 102 cm)
- Power Requirements: AC Plug In (120/240V)
- Approval: scTUVus, FCC/IC, CE